<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38373187?origin\x3dhttp://desolateddreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, June 02, 2010 ' 10:17 am Y
Meet my new little prince, Aymann Aris♥

This is by far the most precious photo I've ever taken♥

Okay, i am not a very ardent fan of my own blog, that's why I've not been dutifully updating it, but whatever. It's the June holidays now, and as shocking as it may seem, I'm not too pleased about it. One, it's cause of the hardcore studying I SHOULD be doing (keyword: SHOULD), and let's all not forget the beloved CT2s coming up. DAMN~ How am I going to watch my dear Spain in the World Cup you tell me ):

ANYWAYS, I am a very happy girl today, and yesterday because of the new arrival and addition to the Aris clan, Aymann Aris♥ Everyone would know that I have the tendency to be a paedophile, so having baby Aymann around just makes me jump for joy and it fills me up with excitement. I swear I could just stare at his photos forever and still not get enough of him♥ I am totally going to camp out at the hospital just to spend as much time as I can with baby Aymann♥ Okay, I think I'm beginning to sound like an obsessed freak, but I don't really give a shit. I love kids, and I will never hide it (: ♥

4 more days, 4 more days =/ I have been counting down the days till you come back, and I am pretending to be dealing well with you not being around. And hell, I never thought I could hate dreaming of someone but I do now, because it makes me want you more than ever♥ ): Sunday, Sunday. I will last through, I know I will. I miss you love♥



loved







THE LOVE-D ONE;Y

Photobucket ♥AZRINAris

Was a student of CEDAR!♥; 4N'08♥♥
She's currently a VICTORIAN!♥; 09A14♥♥
21041992 is her day;

email; facebook,

SHE LOVESY


VJSG♥ SIRIUS♥ 09A14♥

SCREAM;TALKY





BREAKAWAYS;Y

SIRIUS♥ athirah♥ dalila!((: hafeeza!((: jiatian((: yuting((:
aishah!((: aizah alvina 'amirah aqila
aqilah! :D a'tikah estee! grace ang!((: gurvin!((: irdayu♥ jannahh♥ khairiah!♥ nabila nadzirah! syafiqah! sherri rasyiqah! zakiyyah♥

CLAPSY

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.